Why many companies are still struggling to adhere to GDPR for unstructured data?
These are the 3 main challenges...
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is hidden in your word and pdf documents, emails, excel files, presentations, etc
- Much of this data is stored in different storage systems: File shares, Sharepoint, Emails, etc.
- Mainstream exceptions occur every day, it’s not possible to have a process able to manage all cases for unstructured data
Join us on May 21st at 3 pm CEST for a webinar on How to fix your blind spot for GDPR compliance
In this webinar we'll show you how you can:
- Regularly classify using Rules and ML techniques data that contains PII or other sensitive data
- Automate actions and reviews and decide to keep, move, delete, encrypt, etc.
- Produce overview dashboards to department heads, general management and DPO about the state of GDPR compliance for unstructured data
Reserve your seat today ➡️
Who will be speaking ?
Director of Business Development - EMEA